Comunicado COVID-19 Colombia
- Posted by Colombia
- On Wednesday June 17th, 2020
- 0 Comments
The following is an updated summary of the Colombian government’s main orders to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 in the country, through today, March 24, 2020:
- According to decree 457 of 2020, the Colombian government has enacted a mandatory quarantine throughout the country. The quarantine begins this Wednesday, March 25 at 0:00 a.m. and will run until Monday, April 13 at 0:00 a.m.
- All international flights are suspended from Monday March 23, 2020 for a period of one month.
- All domestic flights are suspended from Wednesday March 25, 2020 until a new order is enacted.
- Colombia is closing all of its borders with Brazil, Peru and Ecuador, including the land and river borders and the one with Venezuela, from March 17 to May 30. The closure excludes the transport of cargo, goods and fixtures.
- All face-to-face classes at public and private schools and universities in the country are cancelled until April 19 of this year. The Ministry of Education is monitoring the development of Covid-19 and will determine how the academic calendar will be continue as of April 20. Schools are currently using virtual platforms during the same school hours.
SRS COLOMBIA and its team throughout Colombia, remains committed to giving the necessary support, in these difficult times, to all of our clients.